Successful Generations President and Founder Ellie Frey Zagel has been speaking to audiences across the country since her early twenties. She specializes in talks about being part of the next generation of family philanthropy—something she is very well versed in a 3rd generation board member of her family’s foundation. Ellie also speaks about being the next generation of family business.
She has spoken to large and small groups, college classrooms, accountants, lawyers, family business, family foundations, and families of wealth. Her favorite audiences are those who participate in the content through questions and story sharing. Ellie likes to create mini-peer groups wherever she speaks, so audience members can continue the conversation long after she’s left the room.
- Family Business 101
- Raising the Next Generation Leader in Family Business
- Being “NextGen” (Family Business and Family Philanthropy)
- Family Business Generational Wealth Conference (February 7-9, 2018)
- National Center for Family Philanthropy’s 20th Anniversary Event (October 2017)
- Plante Moran Wealth Management Family Financial Summit (October 2017)
If you are interested in booking Ellie for a speaking engagement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.