I’m so excited to bring you a bonus episode. I don’t usually do things like this, but a client of mine Neill Williams, a productivity coach, has a podcast called Unbusy Your Life, and I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by her.
Her clients were seeing her as someone who had it all figured out, and she does have it all together when she’s coaching them. But she wanted to give them an insight into the work that goes into getting her mindset to a place where she can serve her clients in the extraordinary way that she does. So, I wanted to share this podcast with all of you because the energy of this conversation was amazing and what we’re discussing is a real eye-opener.
Tune in for an episode of Successful Generations with a difference. Neill Williams is sharing the transformation she’s experienced over the past two years of working with me on her mindset in so many areas. If you’ve ever wondered what goes into the work we do as coaches, this episode is exactly what you need to hear.
I am launching my second Family Business Leader Mastermind this coming April. So, if you’re a family business leader and you’re interested in exploring this work further, send me an email for more details.
What You Will Discover:
- Where Neill’s mindset was when we started working together.
- How Neill’s self-concept has transformed since we started working together.
- What Neill had to change about her thoughts around making money in order to make a success of her coaching business.
- Why doing this transformational work is always unbelievably uncomfortable.
- The amazing results Neill has achieved over the past two years in her business through changing her values and priorities.
- Where the ability to take the leap and be vulnerable changed the trajectory of Neill’s future.
- The importance of being intentional, vulnerable, and finding your why.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Neill Williams: Website | Instagram | Email | Unbusy Your Life Podcast
- Unbusy Your Life Episode 56: My Messy Brain Revealed
Full Episode Transcript:
Subscribe to the Successful Generations Podcast
Don’t risk missing out on any of the fun that is to come.
Want more of Successful Generations?
Want more episodes of the Successful Generations Podcast? Get them here.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.