Successful Generations Coaching President and Founder Ellie Frey Zagel has been speaking to audiences across the country since her early twenties. She specializes in talks about being part of the next generation of family philanthropy—something she is very well versed in a 3rd generation board member of her family’s foundation. Ellie also speaks about being the next generation of family business.
She has spoken to large and small groups, college classrooms, accountants, lawyers, family business, family foundations, and families of wealth. Her favorite audiences are those who participate in the content through questions and story sharing. Ellie likes to create mini-peer groups wherever she speaks, so audience members can continue the conversation long after she’s left the room.
- Family Business 101
- Raising the Next Generation Leader in Family Business
- Being “NextGen” (Family Business and Family Philanthropy)
Presentations & Speaking Engagements:
- Mindset and Self Coaching for NextGen Leaders 2019 National Forum on Family Philanthropy (October 2019)
- Corp! West Michigan Talent Resource Conference (October 2019)
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation's The Philanthropic Conversation (October 2019)
- Attorneys for Family-held Enterprises Annual Conference (May 2019)
- Family Office Exchange Webinar (April 2019)
- National Summit on Family Philanthropy (January 2019)
- Plante Moran Wealth Management Family Financial Summit (October 2018)
- Igniting Ideas, Sparking Change: Philanthropy on the Move, CMF's Annual Conference (October 2018)
- JP Morgan's Emerging Family Leaders Conference (August 2018)
- Values in Action Workshop with 3Gen Perspectives (March 2018)
- Family Business Generational Wealth Conference (February 2018)
- National Center for Family Philanthropy’s 20th Anniversary Event (October 2017)
- Plante Moran Wealth Management Family Financial Summit (October 2017)
If you are interested in booking Ellie for a speaking engagement, please email email@example.com.