Does any of this resonate with you?
- You feel tired and sick more days than not
- You don’t enjoy hobbies you once loved
- You’re on a path to major health issues
- You find yourself snapping at your kids and spouse
- There is too much going on in your life and you feel overwhelmed
- You are not alone and it does not have to be this way!
If you are ready to work towards being the best leader you can be, and know that your health and wellness play a pivotal role in this, then our Wellness Mastermind for Leaders is for you!
What is the Wellness Group and who is this for?
This wellness mastermind is designed for leaders (at work, home, or in the community) who are on a journey towards better health and wellness. Led by Cynthia Damaskos, Certified Holistic Health Coach, group members will participate in highly collaborative learning, support one another in achieving their goals, offer accountability, and share resources, challenges, and victories.
- Small peer group limited to 10 people
- Six-month commitment, meeting once per month for 2 hours
- Each month gain exposure to new ways of thinking about health and wellness and gain access to top resources
- Participants are required to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Special pricing for this founders group
Basic Level $1,000
Premium $2,200 (includes six 1:1 sessions with our Holistic Health Coach)
This group is for you if you:
- Want to move the dial on finding balance in your life
- Are ready to make your health and wellness a priority and invest in yourself
- Want access to wellness experts offering the best thinking in the region
- Value gaining resources, support, and accountability from your peers
This group is NOT for you if you:
- Don’t have the time to show up, do the work, and participate
- Are not willing to make your health a priority
- Feel you’ve completed your health journey
- You have all the answers and won’t value learning from others
Why is there a fee for this group?
- Studies show that participants take things more seriously if they have skin in the game.
- I want this group to be of the highest caliber and value-add.
- There is a cost to the meetings and having a certified holistic life coach lead each meeting.
What value will I receive for my investment?
- An amazing curriculum has been created for this group.
- The value built into this 6-month experience is over the top.
- This will be resource sharing, support, and accountability at the highest level.
- The access you’ll receive to the experts alone will be worth the price.
You will walk away with:
- Access to top referrals and a better understanding of the resources available to you in Greater Grand Rapids
- A clear understanding of your health goals and how to reach them
- Exposure to new ways of thinking about your health and wellness
- A comprehensive list of resources compiled by the entire group over the 6 sessions
- A group of cheerleaders and accountability partners that you can turn whenever needed
- Less stress and more peace of mind that you have this
- And so much more….
- The ultimate pricing for this group will significantly higher. This founder’s group is offered at a discount because it is a beta group.
Meet Cynthia Damaskod,
Certified Holistic Life Coach
After close to four decades of studying health and nutrition for herself, family, and friends in an informal manner, Cynthia made it official by becoming certified as a Holistic Health Coach through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Cynthia was featured on the Successful Generations Podcast in episode 009.
Schedule Sneak Preview:
Session 1: Goodbye Limiting Beliefs, Hello to Your Best You
Friday, April 27, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 2: The Body Through a Holistic Health Lens
Friday, May 18, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 3: Cleaning Up Your Food, Products and Environment
Friday, June 29, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 4: Being the CEO of Your Health Team
Friday, July 27, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 5: Rest, Meditation and Mindfulness
Friday, September 14, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 6: Let’s Get Physical: The Role of Exercise and Fitness
Friday, October 19, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm
Session 7: Wrap, Reflection and Spa Celebration
Friday, November 9, 2018 from 2:30pm until 4:30pm