Today, I’m talking about what I call the Yet Statement. This is one of those truly powerful ways of thinking that changes everything. So, this is a quick down-and-dirty teaching that’s going to help you transform the way you think about anything you currently believe you can’t do.
The truth is, there is an endless amount of things you can’t do… yet. This is all about adding one word to change your whole mindset, and this is also an amazing tool to share with your team or the other people in your life, so they can see the potential they have available to them.
Tune in this week to open your world up to the idea that it’s not that you’re not good at something, you’re just not good at it yet. I’m sharing how to apply this thought to anything that’s holding you back as a leader, and how your whole mindset will change as a result.
If you’re a family business leader and you’re interested in exploring this work further, send me an email for more details about The Family Business Leader Mastermind.
What You Will Discover:
- An example from a client of mine who is stepping into a new role as a CEO.
- Why adding one simple word changes everything in how you approach the things you think you’re not good at.
- How to start using Yet Statements every day in your role as a leader.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- The Family Business Leader Mastermind is now accepting applications.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.