Pretty much all of my clients come to me wanting more confidence. This is especially the case when they are stepping into a new role within the leadership of their family enterprise. And it’s understandable.
Maybe you were outstanding in your old role when it came to approaching the job with confidence and self-belief, but now you’re in the C-suite, perhaps feeling like an imposter, or at least very aware of everything that you don’t know and you can feel some worry coming to the surface. If this sounds familiar, this is the podcast for you.
Tune in this week to discover what so many people get wrong about creating confidence, and the exercises I use with my clients that you can start using right now to build more confidence. I’m sharing where confidence really comes from, and by the end of the episode, you’ll understand where you can look to for a confidence boost whenever you need it.
If you can’t get aligned or on the same page, don’t give up. Try this simple framework, my Same Page Leadership Framework instead.
What You Will Discover:
- Why there is no person or thing outside of you that can give you confidence.
- Where confidence really comes from.
- Why confidence is always a choice, even if it doesn’t seem possible in this exact moment.
- What is going to change for you when you understand the truth about confidence.
- 4 exercises you can start with right now to build more natural confidence.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.