What I’m sharing today is so useful because a lot of you work closely with others in your family business. Whether that is your parents, siblings, or your significant other, it’s incredibly important to work on these relationships, and most importantly, keeping work and family life at a safe distance.
When work and family life start to blend and the lines get blurred, I hear a lot of dissatisfaction coming from my clients. Sure, there’s nobody else in this world you’d rather start and grow a business with than your family. You trust them. You love them. But trust me, the stress that comes along with it is real. So, this week, I want to share a framework with you to help you get and stay on the same page as your business partner.
Join me on the podcast to discover the perfect tool to implement when it feels like you and your partner or family member are on different pages when it comes to your business. I’m sharing the most common complaints I hear from my clients who are in this situation, and you’ll learn what’s going on in your head. And once you understand this, you can get aligned and start reaching an agreement that serves everyone involved.
If you’re a family business leader and you’re interested in exploring this work further, send me an email for more details about The Family Business Leader Mastermind.
What You Will Discover:
- The most common complaints that I hear from couples and family who work closely.
- How the business environment can impact your personal relationship.
- What it means to be on the same page as your business partner.
- Why your thoughts make working relationships with your significant other or your close family so challenging.
- What to keep in mind when it feels like you and your business partner aren’t agreeing on something.
- How to get on and stay on the same page as your business partner.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Send me an email for more details about The Family Business Leader Mastermind.
- Questions for Couples Journal by Maggie Reyes
- Ep #79: Getting on The Same Page as Your Spouse at Work with Maggie Reyes
- The Life Coach School Podcast – Ep #367: Entrepreneur Couples
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.