I hear from people all the time who work with their family or significant other, that they want to be on the same page more and clash less. Well, there is much to learn from other people, and I am so excited to bring you Jake and Whit Roehl on today’s podcast: two people who live together, work together, and vacation together, and they’re here to talk today about how they do all of it.
Jake and Whit Roehl are master Christian life coaches. In fact, they have been included in the Yahoo News list of Top 10 Life Coaches in 2021, which includes some very big names, and they specialize in teaching people how to overcome feeling stuck. They coach together through their company Steadfast Coaching, and despite having very different coaching styles, what they have created is truly amazing, and I can’t wait for them to share their secrets with all of you.
Tune in this week to discover the secrets to working closely with the people you share every other area of your life with. We’re discussing where Whit and Jake have run into differing approaches, disagreements, and how they have overcome them to build an incredible business.
If you can’t get aligned or on the same page, don’t give up. Try this simple framework, my Same Page Leadership Framework instead.
What You Will Discover:
- The story of why Whit and Jake first decided to go into business together.
- How Jake and Whit take their clients from pressure and fear to peace and freedom.
- Why Whit and Jake’s dynamic has helped them create an amazing business.
- What Jake and Whit believe is the secret to their success as an entrepreneur couple.
- The core values that Whit and Jake share, and the different ones they have that complement each other perfectly.
- How this entrepreneurial couple avoid spending too much time in judgment of each other and how they developed trust.
- The specific thought work that has helped Whit and Jake avoid conflict within their business, no matter the circumstances they’re facing.
- How to keep things as fun as possible if you’re in business with your spouse or family.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- The Family Business Leader Mastermind is now accepting applications.
- Steadfast Life Coaching: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Trust University
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.