Today’s topic is one of the often-overlooked fundamentals when it comes to our growth as leaders, both in the culture we create around us and our internal experience as we take over the family business or enterprise.
We have so much going on in our lives personally and professionally, and if we don’t stop and take a moment to see what we’ve accomplished, we’re in danger of getting stuck in the hustle and we can lose sight of our goals and become burnt out. And that’s not what I want for you. So, I’m sharing the solution on today’s show.
Tune in this week to discover why it’s so important to track and celebrate your wins on a regular basis. I’m sharing how I do this work with my clients, how you can start doing this work for yourself, and the incredible benefits and transformations that I have seen as a direct result of making this practice a part of every single week.
If you work with your family and want to continue to stay aligned and on the same page, I invite you to consider The Family Business Leader Mastermind. We are now accepting applications. This group launches on June 3rd and will not be starting again until January 2022.
What You Will Discover:
- Why it’s so important for high-achievers, in particular, to track and celebrate their achievements regularly.
- What I mean when I talk about your wins, successes, and victories.
- Why acknowledging even the smallest win can have a huge impact on how you feel and perform.
- How tracking our wins increases confidence and decreases burnout.
- Where you might be able to see neglecting to celebrate showing up in your own life.
- How to start making this process of tracking and celebrating your successes a part of your everyday.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- The Family Business Leader Mastermind is now accepting applications.
- Harvard Business Review: The Power of Small Wins
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
- Brené Brown on Armored Vs. Daring Leadership
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.