So many of my clients feel lost and experience overwhelm when it comes to making decisions. And if this sounds familiar, I want you to listen in closely because this week, we’re looking at how you can feel in control in those moments where you feel stuck.
Recently, I had a CEO client come to me very upset. And this was kind of out of character for her, but her thoughts in this moment were chaotic. She believed she was failing, she couldn’t solve any of her problems, and didn’t know how to move forward. But as these thoughts were swirling around her head, I asked her one simple question. And when she answered it, she was able to show up more as the leader she wanted to be.
Join me on this episode as I discuss how to take back control when self-doubt and overwhelm take over. This process is easier than you might expect, and I’m giving you one simple question you can ask yourself to start moving through this experience and take back the feeling of control and move forward from that place.
If you can’t get aligned or on the same page, don’t give up. Try this simple framework, my Same Page Leadership Framework instead.
What You Will Discover:
- What’s going on in your brain when overwhelm and doubt take over and you don’t feel in control.
- One question to ask yourself that will have you feeling more control over your life and confidence in your leadership abilities.
- How to move forward after you’ve done the work of seeing how you can take back control.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- The Family Business Leader Mastermind is now accepting applications.
- My PDF on How to Take Back Control and Feel Better Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
Have a topic suggestion?
If you are the next generation of family business, philanthropy and wealth, and have a topic you think we should discuss, let us know at Ellie@successfulgenerations.com.