What are your goals and what’s preventing you from achieving them? Let’s knock them out together!
At Successful Generations, we believe in the power of peers coming together to achieve great things.
Our founder, Ellie Frey Zagel, has nearly a decade of experience forming, participating in, and facilitating peer groups. She’s seen firsthand the support, shared-learning, leadership development and camaraderie that occurs when groups are run effectively.
Through Successful Generations, Ellie is creating peer groups with a specific purpose. Our groups have accountability, education, and support built into them.
How do they work?
- Groups are limited to 8-10 participants
- Participants will take part in monthly online sessions
- Face-to-face meetings and networking will take place quarterly
- Groups are built on trust—confidentiality is a must (all participants are required to sign an agreement)
Upcoming Peer Group topics will include:
- Wellness: Reaching Your Health Goals, starting in January 2018
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting, dates coming soon
- Raising Financially Responsible Kids, dates coming soon
Interested in learning more about our upcoming peer groups? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.